Introducing the Custom Heart Pendant 3D 2 Names Necklace! This beautiful and personal piece is perfect for showing your love and commitment. Whether you're celebrating a special anniversary or just want to show your significant other how much you care, this necklace is a stunning way to do it.
The pendant is made of high-quality materials and comes in your choice of white gold plated or rose gold plated. It's also personalized with your two names, making it truly unique. The chain length is 45+3+2cm and the weight is 6.3g.
Color: White Gold Plated/Rose Gold Plated
Material: Copper/925 Sterling Silver
Chain Length: 45+3+2cm
You can choose the delivery method during checkout:
- Processing time differs from product to product, with the average estimated processing time about 1-2 business days. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 24 hours, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 2-5 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification to your email address notifying you of your tracking details.
- $6.99. Free shipping on all orders over $150. Please Allow up to 7-12 business days for shipping.
- $25.00. Please Allow up to 3-5 business days for shipping.
Please note that the time frame mentioned above doesn't include production time.Delivery Time = Processing Time + Production Time + Shipping Time
- Processing time differs from product to product, with the average estimated processing time about 1-2 business days. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 24 hours, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 2-5 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification to your email address notifying you of your tracking details and projected delivery date.
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of receiving. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 90 day Return Policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy(IFSHE is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement fees). We will notify you by email within 1-2 days after the order is sent. Please make sure that the email address is spelled correctly.
- We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received the products is product deformation, product defects.
- You received the incorrect products.The product you received is different from the product you purchased.
- The above situation, we will only exchange the item(s) for the same product,or we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases paid, excluding shipping costs.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day Return/Exchange Policy.(Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs)
- You chose the wrong size product(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc. (We do not accept refunds/returns for undamaged or incorrectly delivered products)
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your IFSHE product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
Return Service Procedure:
- Please submit a support ticket, and attach clear photos of the items that represent a quality issue.
- Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service team.
- Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
- Please follow the instructions below.
- Items that are being returned should be new, and unworn. They should be kept in its original condition in which you received them in.
- Please contact us to request return address and the return instructions.
- The postage is paid by the buyer, we will charge 50% of the product cost (including production cost, product material cost, etc.)
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, it cannot be returned or refunded unless it is defective or damaged.
- Once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin production on the personalized items. If you would like to cancel your purchase, your order is subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- If item is undelivered due to shipping carrier's mistake. E.g. Lost in transit, delivered to wrong address but we have provided them correct address. We will send you a replacement order without additional cost. However, this is not subject to refund due to unforeseen delay.
- For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address, the customer must cover the cost of ordering replacement items so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
- If the customer inputting wrong shipping address, resulting in the parcel being returned, can not apply for a refund, please pay postage again, we will send the product again.
- Express Shipping fee is non refundable once order is shipped. Customer is liable to pay for returning fee if they failed to pick up the item on time. Any replacement order sent will be via standard shipping.
- IFSHE reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please Contact our Customer Service Representatives.
Birthstone Necklace with Engraved Names
Some birthstone necklaces include spaces for engraving names or other personal messages. This can be a nice way to commemorate birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions. If you are looking for a birthstone necklace that includes engraving, be sure to look for one with a quality inscription. You will want the text to be legible and attractive.
Locket Necklace with Birthstone
Locket necklaces are a popular type of birthstone necklace. They typically feature a small, lockable compartment that can be used to store special items or pictures. Locket necklaces with birthstones often include one or more birthstones around the edge of the locket. This can be a nice way to showcase your birthstone(s).
3D Name Necklace with Birthstones
3D name necklaces with birthstones are a popular type of birthstone necklace. They typically feature a three-dimensional name made from metal or plastic. The name is often accented with birthstones inlaid into the letters. This can be a nice way to showcase your birthstone(s).
Russian Ring Necklace with Birthstones
Russian ring necklaces are unique and beautiful pieces of jewelry. Russian rings necklace are three interlocking rings that represent the past, present, and future. Russian rings necklace are most often made of gold or silver. Russian rings necklace can also be given as a gift to represent the bonds of friendship or family.
January - Garnet
Garnet is the Birthstone for January and its color can range from deep red to pinkish hues. This stone gets its name from the Latin word granatus, which means "seedlike," as garnets are often found in pomegranate fruit. The garnet stone is said to represent eternal friendship and trust and is also known for its protective qualities.
February - Amethyst
The amethyst is the Birthstone for February and has long been associated with royalty. Its name comes from the Greek word amethystos, which means "not intoxicated," as the Ancient Greeks believed this stone could prevent drunkenness. The amethyst is said to represent strength, courage, and wisdom and is also known for its healing properties.
March - Aquamarine
Aquamarine is the Birthstone for March and gets its name from the Latin word aqua marina, which means "water of the sea." This stone is most commonly found in a light blue hue but can also be found in greenish-blue shades. Aquamarine is said to represent hope, health, and happiness and is also known for its calming qualities.
April - Diamond
Diamond is the Birthstone for April and is the hardest natural material on Earth. This stone gets its name from the Greek word Adamas, which means "invincible." The diamond is said to represent strength, invincibility, and everlasting love and is also known for its ability to ward off negative energy.
May - Emerald
Emerald is the Birthstone for May and gets its name from the Latin word asparagus, which means "green gem." This stone is most commonly found in a deep green hue but can also be found in lighter shades. The emerald is said to represent hope, faith, and wisdom and is also known for its healing properties.
June - Pearl
Pearl is the Birthstone for June and is the only gemstone that is made by a living creature. This stone gets its name from the Latin word rum, which means "pear." The pearl is said to represent purity, innocence, and beauty and is also known for its ability to calm emotions.
July - Ruby
Ruby is the Birthstone for July and gets its name from the Latin word ruber, which means "red." This stone is most commonly found in a deep red hue but can also be found in lighter shades. The ruby is said to represent love, passion, and strength and is also known for its ability to ward off negative energy.
August - Peridot
Peridot is the Birthstone for August and gets its name from the Arabic word Friday, which means "gem." This stone is most commonly found in a greenish-yellow hue but can also be found in other shades. The peridot is said to represent strength, power, and prosperity and is also known for its ability to ward off negative energy.
September - Sapphire
Sapphire is the Birthstone for September and gets its name from the Latin word sapiens, which means "blue." This stone is most commonly found in a deep blue hue but can also be found in other shades. The sapphire is said to represent loyalty, faithfulness, and truth and is also known for its calming qualities.
October - Opal
Opal is the Birthstone for October and gets its name from the Sanskrit word Upala, which means "stone." This stone is most commonly found in a white or milky hue but can also be found in other colors. The opal is said to represent hope, purity, and imagination and is also known for its ability to calm emotions.
November - Citrine
Citrine is the Birthstone for November and gets its name from the French word citron, which means "lemon." This stone is most commonly found in a yellow or golden hue but can also be found in other colors. The citrine is said to represent joy, happiness, and abundance and is also known for its ability to increase mental clarity.
December - Turquoise
Turquoise is the Birthstone for December and gets its name from the French word turquois, which means "Turkish stone." This stone is most commonly found in a blue-green hue but can also be found in other colors. The turquoise is said to represent hope, happiness, and good fortune and is also known for its healing properties.
Recommended reading: Birthstones by Month | Colors & Symbolism
Can a birthstone necklace go in the water?
The answer is no. Most birthstone necklaces are made with natural stones that have been treated to be more durable and resistant to breakage and scratching. However, it is still important to take care of your necklace, and exposure to water can damage the finish on the stones or cause the metal to tarnish.
The metal material of the birthstone, such as 925 sterling silver, can not be in contact with water, which will accelerate oxidation and discoloration. If you accidentally wear it when bathing, you should wipe it dry in time to avoid the jewelry becoming dull.
In addition, try to avoid contact with hot springs and seawater when wearing sterling silver jewelry. Because the content of sulfur and chlorine ion in hot springs and seawater is relatively high, long-term exposure will make the silver sulfide and silver chloride deposited on the surface of sterling silver jewelry, making the sterling silver jewelry dim and black.
Finally, we often wear perfume, hair gel, and other cosmetics when going out. It is best not to wear sterling silver jewelry at this time. Because these substances will react with the metal surface of sterling silver jewelry to produce chemical changes, and sterilize or tarnish the surface of sterling silver jewelry.
Therefore, whether it is daily maintenance or special occasions, we should pay attention not to let sterling silver jewelry touch water.
Recommended reading: What Is 925 Sterling Silver And How Do You Identify It?
Can a birthstone necklace be in the sun?
A birthstone necklace can be in the sun! Birthstone necklaces are often made with gemstones that are meant to be worn in the sun.
For example, many birthstone necklaces feature opals, which are a birthstone for October. Opals are best known for their iridescent colors, which are created by light reflection within the stone.
And what happens when you put a stone in the sun? That's right - it reflects light! So wearing an opal birthstone necklace in the sun is a great way to show off the beautiful colors of the stone.
So if you're looking for a birthstone necklace that you can wear in the sun, rest assured that you have plenty of options.
How to tell if a birthstone necklace is real?There are a few things you can look for to tell if a birthstone necklace is real. First, examine the stone itself. A genuine birthstone should be clear and brightly colored. If the stone is dull or cloudy, it may be fake. Second, look at the setting. A real birthstone necklace will have a setting that is secure and free of sharp edges.Third, check the quality of the chain. A real birthstone necklace will have a sturdy chain that is not likely to break.Finally, consult a jeweler to be sure. A professional will be able to tell you definitively whether or not a birthstone necklace is real.How to cleanse your birthstone necklace?
Birthstone necklaces are a beautiful and unique way to show off your birthstone. However, they can become dirty and lose their luster over time. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to cleanse your birthstone necklace and keep it looking like new.
One of the simplest ways to cleanse your birthstone necklace is to soak it in warm water for a few minutes. You can also add mild soap to the water if desired. Once the necklace has soaked, use a soft cloth to gently scrub away any dirt or grime. Rinse the necklace thoroughly with clean water and allow it to air dry.
If your birthstone necklace is particularly dirty or dull, you may need to give it a more thorough cleaning. In this case, mix equal parts water and vinegar. Soak the necklace in the mixture for 30 minutes before rinsing it clean with water. You can also use this method to remove any build-up from the chain of your necklace.
With just a little bit of care, you can keep your birthstone necklace looking beautiful for years to come!
How much is a birthstone necklace worth?
Birthstone necklaces come in a wide range of prices, depending on the materials used and the complexity of the design. From inexpensive birthstone necklaces on Amazon and Etsy to sterling silver and gold necklaces costing hundreds or even thousands of dollars, there is a birthstone necklace for every budget.
And for those who want something truly unique, there are also custom birthstone necklaces made with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship. No matter what your budget may be, there is a birthstone necklace that is perfect for you.
Where can I buy a birthstone necklace?
Traditional large online shopping sites like Amazon, Etsy, and eBay have a wide selection of birthstone necklaces at cheap prices. There are many different styles of birthstone necklaces available, from simple chains with a single stone to more elaborate designs with multiple stones.
If you're looking for a truly unique birthstone necklace, our Birthstone Necklace Collections is the perfect place to start. With our online design tool, you can choose up to 6 birthstones and engrave 6 names on the same necklace. Or, you can set a birthstone on a locket necklace and engrave a message.
Recommended reading: Birthstone Necklace: Complete Guide to Buying